Friday, July 8, 2016

Summer: at home working with kids and ADHD

Concentrate on working with others it is around difficult if not impossible for me my productivity falls more'm distracted or interrupted, the worst of the concept of work to do, the correction is not possible, and answer e -.. Email with ISN t your professional "worth a try, with a room full of children, TV blaring or friends chatting.

rooster photo My son will push me and order a sandwich as a reminder of what had attached to an e-mail. The dog is an exit to just before the end of the last paragraph of my post. The phone rings in the second to my morning coffee or email routine began to get. Hahn jumped on deck and sing to write an estimate through my window the second open zero word.

The list of distractions is based on the sound is endlessly busy in our house in the woods What happens is that I can not be too excited. It is easy.

gold fish photo This is not the volume or type of noise in my house, everything steer me on some level. There are days that when a muzzle on my cock and separate set Aquarium drain. On other days, it seems to me that they have a greater tolerance and at least concentrate a first draft of the type of TV Drool or reading emails.

To reduce noise in my house, I try my dome of work when the kids are with their friends, grandparents and school. The school leaves for the summer and begin transition planning. It may take a month, until you can choose from to understand after school for my children, that I can not interrupt while I'm working. Placed the TV at the end the house of my office and my son, Jimmy, the strongest has his room at the other end.

muddy sneaker photo , Friends of my children begin soil occur, cleaning and my fridge plunder, was the concern that need a strong limitation hold during working at home; , Or rather, visit my children with them while I visit only work other children between meals and after - noon, as I quiet on my computer stuff Morning usually work.

A month after the school holidays, my children have to finally understand the rhythm down and to visit their friends hours. Sometimes we have strong and turbulent domestic game is sometimes good and others are reserved for quiet.
summer yard photo If you mellow out really, pendant hanging the peaceful sounds of the Ooze Forests through the screens. Songbirds in the breeze leaves, Chipping squirrels and crickets fill the soundscape of churr lunch. That's what I like to work the most.

The words flow out of my head and right on the laptop screen, as my fingers dance on the keyboard. bends time and speeds. Soon it's time to make dinner again and chasing children.

No comments:

Post a Comment