Monday, May 16, 2016

Gisele Bundchen revealed she was bullied as a child: "My career has never been based on law

Bundchen is the catwalk during the presentation of Colcci down in 2015. Credit: Fernanda Caulker / Getty Images

Can you please repeat? Even the highest paid supermodel in the world, Gisele Bundchen, has treated its share of bullying and doubt. The beauty of Brazilian origin of the New York Times revealed in a recent interview, Sunday was ridiculed May 15 as a child from her face and figure, and even during his successful model history.

PHOTOS: Tom and Gisele romantic moments

"My career has never been based on the beautiful," Bundchen, 35, the section times reminiscent style. "Even before I joined the company, I am mobbed used because I'm still tall and thin and really made ​​me a red cape all the time to play volleyball - .. ball, red as a pepper I thought that bullying is just as life was ".

This Bundchen continues into adulthood, as he slowly took on the tracks in the 90s and dwarfed his colleagues. "At first, you know, everyone told me:" Your eyes are too small, the nose is too big, you never on the cover of a magazine to be "the model, who is married to Tom Brady, he said. "But you know what? Big nose comes with a great personality. "

PHOTO: the mayor magazine controversy

Bundchen revealed that these physical insecurity forced, however, something sustainable construction. "I knew that even if I do not the most beautiful girl I would be the most energetic and hardworking," he said. "If you want to know the truth, what is the reason for my success."

Star - Education has also contributed to its success. "When I was a child, I have not even thought about fashion," said Bundchen. "I have had a pair of jeans." She grew up in a family of six girls. "I'm a I'm a cancer twin, I'm always concerned about others," said Bundchen the Times. "I'm always the fixer in the family, solely responsible. I have always been a hard worker, never too late for a job in my life. Really, ask someone".

First place more fun Employment star: PHOTOS

Tom Brady Gisele Bundchen talks marriage: "We have a lot of ups and downs" Tom Brady Gisele on: "We have many ups and downs of Kendall, learn Gisèle and more star in Chanel on the mile long legs Cuba Here Gisele Bundchen in Lederhosen

"This opportunity was given to me when I left at 14 at home, and I did not want to return empty - give," recalls - which was in a food - Court discovered in the mall. "What can a 14 - year old past, money was ME determines it works."

Two years later, Patrick Demarchelier Photographer iconic fashion threw a then unknown publisher Bundchen in a Harper's Bazaar "Some people at the meeting said:" Oh, it's not too pretty, she has a big nose "Demarchelier times remembered.. "But I told myself:" No, no, love "he was smart and outgoing, always happy, and clearly knew what he was doing.. immediately, immediately, it was obvious that the girl was special. they receive 20 pages at once. "

You can not get enough of us send - now weekly newsletter with us full of the latest news, photos and hottest celebrities!

No comments:

Post a Comment