Monday, August 15, 2016

The monitoring of the use of the telephone call on the basis of the Contact Group

I use a cell phone for the home and work. I have my own business (male) and was recommended by my accountant to track my phone usage, so you can deduct the percentage devoted to work. It is easier said than done.

I began, some of the applications are looking for call tracking to find that fulfills this need. Although there are many, most seem to focus on contacts for billing call tracking. They refer to a number of individual contacts during intervals shorter time. but I need a broader solution. I would pursue an application such as the aggregate statistical and call for the groups. I would choose a group (I sponsor my business all contacts) and tell me all the time during the specified time period (one year). then I have the same statistics for all calls to give, and I can calculate my percentage.

Application descriptions still light to be thrown on all functions. someone of applications that do this, or something similar knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment